Can the Turks be stopped?
International entry and exit regulations
Last updated on May 20, 2021
As part of the Covid-19 measures, a table
published about the applicable conditions when entering other countries.
Passengers traveling overseas from Turkey and passengers traveling to Turkey from abroad must comply with the following rules and conditions
follow as part of the Covid-19 measures; The table for entry into other countries created by the Directorate-General for Civil Aviation in this context was published on May 17, 2021.
The information in the table is valid from May 17th, 2021.
clickherefor the table of applicable entry requirements.
Content available in Turkish only.
- In the event of a negative result of a test carried out no earlier than 5 days after entry, quarantine ends.
- Even with a negative test result: If symptoms typical for the coronavirus occur, inform the competent authority within 10 days of entry and visit a doctor or test center to carry out a test.
* Caution: regulations can change at any time!
** The rules of the respective federal state are binding!
Exceptions to the quarantine obligation * and the digital entry registration:
Without testing **:
- People traveling on border traffic for up to 24 hours
- Cross-border commuters who demonstrably travel to / from a risk area for work / study or training reasons, provided they return to their place of residence regularly, at least once a week, and demonstrably appropriate protection and hygiene concepts are observed
- People passing through, provided they leave the area as quickly as possible
- Visits for family reasons (including first-degree relatives) for up to 72 hours
- Employees in the transport of goods and goods, passenger transport and people who are indispensable for the health care sector for up to 72 hours
- High-ranking diplomats, representatives of parliaments and governments stay up to 72 hours in compliance with appropriate protection and hygiene concepts.
For seasonal workers, special regulations apply to strict hygiene measures and precautions to avoid contact outside the work group
* Exceptions only apply if the other requirements according to the model quarantine ordinance are met and the named persons do not show any typical symptoms of a corona infection
** The rules of the respective federal state are binding
From November 8, 2020, travelers who have been in Turkey or another in the last 10 days mustRisk area before arriving in Germanywww.einreiseanmeldung.de register and have proof of registration with you when entering the country.
If, in exceptional cases, it is not possible to make a digital entry registration, travelers must instead use aReplacement notification in paper form to complete.
Model quarantine regulation
The model regulation on quarantine measures for incoming and outgoing travelers to combat the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus was drawn up jointly by the federal and state ministries of the interior and health at the beginning of April 2020 and was last changed in October 2020 in coordination between the federal and state governments. The model represents a common recommendation for all federal states that want to issue a regulation and is intended to ensure that nationwide regulations that are as uniform as possible apply. This ensures transparency and security of action for both the citizens and the public bodies involved in the implementation of this regulation. However, country-specific additions or deviations are possible in exceptional cases.
In response to the changed infection rate worldwide, the ordinance on the obligation to test travelers from risk areas, the orders regarding travel after the German Bundestag has determined an epidemic situation of national scope on September 29, 2020 and the decision of the Chancellor with the heads of government of Federal states of August 27, 2020, adjustments to the model regulation were required.
For the detailed regulation, pleaseclick.
Regulations for EU citizens:
When returning from Turkey (risk area) after vacation or business trip, you must pay attention to the following points:
- For departure, the Turkish airlines require a negative PCR test, which you have to show at the airport, otherwise you may be refused departure.
- The PCR test must not be older than 48 hours upon departure. You can apply for the test at the respective accredited laboratories or at the airport. The cost of the test is borne by the travelers themselves (approx. 30 euros at the airport).
Caution: Not all airports are authorized to do a PCR test!
- The test results can be picked up in printed form at the airports or at the respective accredited laboratories. In addition, you also have the option of checking the test result online at the followinglink by entering the last 4 digits of your passport number and the code number of your test. The test results can be downloaded in Turkish and English as a PDF file.
- If your test is positive, you will either be referred to a local hospital or you will have to go into quarantine.
- When you arrive in Germany, you have to report to your responsible health authority and thatTest result hand off.
- The current list of accredited laboratories can be found here.
- Airports that can carry out a PCR test are: Antalya, Istanbul, Izmir and Dalaman
Recommendation: if necessary, if possible, apply for the PCR test at least 24 hours in advance
Please also note theRegulations of the federal states.
You can find the responsible contact persons in the local health authorities here:
Regulations for non-EU citizens:
Since March 17, 2020, uniform EU-wide entry restrictions for unnecessary trips from third countries have been in effect. Extended entry options for travelers from all third countries who have an important reason for travel are as follows:
- German citizens, Union citizens and third-country nationals with an existing right of residence in Germany,
- Health workers, health researchers and elderly care workers,
- Foreign skilled workers and highly qualified workers whose employment is necessary from an economic point of view and whose work cannot be postponed or carried out abroad,
- Freight transport personnel and other transport personnel,
- Seasonal workers in agriculture,
- Foreign students whose studies cannot be carried out entirely from abroad (applications can be submitted viaiDATA be provided),
- Foreign family members arriving by way of family reunification as well as visiting trips for urgent family reasons,
- Individuals in need of international protection or protection for other humanitarian reasons,
- Diplomats, staff of international organizations, military staff and humanitarian aid workers in the exercise of their duties,
- Late repatriates
- Passengers in transit.
According to information from the General Consulate in Istanbul, applications for Schengen visas can only be applied for in exceptional cases and under the following specific conditions, due to the applicable entry restrictions:
- Mandatory family visits in the following cases: death / funeral, wedding, imminent birth in Germany
- Assembly / maintenance / repair of machines / systems delivered by the employer to Germany and unavoidable business trips for important business reasons
- Trade fair exhibitors and trade fair visitors (but not staff for setting up the booth)
- Spouses of nationals of Germany, an EU country or third-country nationals with a German residence permit for a temporary family visit
- Long-term partners of nationals of Germany or an EU country (only common travel or reunion in Germany after spatial separation) or a third-country national with a German residence permit (only reunion in Germany).
- Medical treatment under very narrow conditions.
- Truck drivers in international goods traffic
- The decision on entry in exceptional cases is made exclusively by the border police control of the competent authority, which can issue the appropriate special permit.
- Please note, that there must be an important economic reason for their entry when applying.
For all other visa applications, please contact theiDATA. Appointments for the categories of family reunification, work, vocational training, research, higher education, internship, language course and returnees (pensioners and young adults who have previously lived in Germany) within the framework of the national visa (for stays over 90 days) can be made via theIDATA website be requested.
Further information can be found on the following websites:
How does the entry into Turkey work?
Last updated on May 20, 2021
When entering Turkey, a negative PCR test must be presented, which must not be older than 72 hours at the time of entry. In addition, an electronic form from the Turkish Ministry of Health must be completed 72 hours before the trip: https://register.health.gov.tr/.
click here for the country entry table.
Countries excluded from the PCR test
In the article published by the General Directorate for Public Health of the Turkish Ministry of Health, it was stated that the pandemic is different in each country and therefore, from May 15, 2021, when entering Turkey by land, air and sea, there will be no PCR test is required for the countries listed below. These countries are as follows: where PCR testing is not requested; Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, South Korea, Israel, Japan, United Kingdom, Latvia, Luxembourg, Ukraine and Estonia.
Here get to the publication.
How do I leave Turkey?
When leaving the country, Turkish citizens must show the so-called HES code at the airport.
What you should know about the HES code
- The HES code is mandatory for all Turkish citizens for domestic and international flights and for travel within the country
- The HES code is only mandatory for Turkish citizens;
- Your HES code is valid for all domestic and international flights from Turkey
- The HES codes are checked 24 hours before the flight and all passengers receive information about their flight. Passengers whose travel has not been approved by the Ministry of Health will not be allowed on the flight.
- The HES code can be specific or indefinite for a specific period of time. However, your code must be valid for at least 7 days from the last travel end date. Otherwise your reservation will not be confirmed.
- A HES code is not required for children under 2 years of age.
How does the application for an HES code work?
There are different possibilities:
- With the help of the “Hayat Eve Sığar” app
- By sending an SMS to 2023 with your ID of your identity card, the last 4 digits of your ID serial number and the validity of the code in days. (Example: HES 12345678901 5376 30)
The code consists of 10 to 12 digits.
Where can travelers stay safely?
Travelers can stay overnight in hotels and dine in restaurants that are compatible with theHealthy Tourism Certificate have been awarded. The certificate can be viewed on site and more information can be obtained using the attached QR code.
For further questions on visa matters, our members are welcome to contact Ms. Yapıcı:
Senior Project Manager
+90 212 363 05 00
Filiz.Yapici (at) dtr-ihk.de
Please note that our information is non-binding and without guarantee. Due to the Covid-19, both the quarantine regulations and the entry and exit regulations may change!
- How do I do creative essay titles
- When is crowdsourcing a bad idea?
- Why is ScoopWhoop rejected
- What are the benefits to Getty Images contributors
- Momo's food adds weight
- Which is the smallest commonwealth country
- Why was anti-Semitism so widespread historically?
- Why do Shiites wear metal bracelets?
- Is it worth investing in a Cricut
- Can we say that fate is karma
- What is an IQ of 117
- Surgeons prescribe medication
- Which fruit tastes similar to durian?
- The Armenians consider themselves to be Middle Eastern
- What was the British Empire
- What is a pinoy
- What is your opinion on the drama
- Vibrate crystals
- Is Coccinelle a luxury brand
- Do you need animation
- What is brick bat concrete cement
- What is an INFP fighting with
- Why can't India be a Christian country?
- How much has Turkey influenced the Hungarian language?