Where are the best salaries for doctors
Ten euros and eighty cents: Some students have only a mild smile left for this hourly wage. What sounds like an acceptable part-time job is reality for many graduates: a young clinician earns almost eleven euros an hour in this country, according to the German Institute for Economic Research (DIW). And the 2009 euro net earnings that he earns on average per month also have to be worked hard: with up to eighty hours of work per week, short-term employment contracts and an excessive bureaucracy.
They waste an average of 38 percent of their working time just for the jumble of documentation and administrative work that clinicians have to carry out due to the introduction of the new remuneration system based on flat rates.
No wonder that now every third hospital doctor would no longer take up his profession - or is looking for something better. "More and more doctors are fleeing to alternative professional fields or abroad, where regular working hours and better pay are attractive," said the Marburger Bund Medical Association. Around 6,000 German hospital doctors are already working abroad.
Switzerland in particular is currently in demand among young doctors with a desire to migrate. "The salaries are higher than in Germany, the continuing education in Switzerland enjoys a good reputation, there is a regular 50-hour week for interns at clinics and a polite tone in the hospitals", Ruth Wichmann from the Marburger Bund summarizes the advantages.
Swiss salaries vary from canton to canton; in Lucerne, for example, assistant doctors earn between 3910 and 6220 euros, senior physicians between 5570 and 7180 euros. The low taxes and social security contributions give doctors an average gross monthly salary of around 5000 euros. More than 2,200 German doctors found these framework conditions so tempting that they chose Switzerland as their place of work. And since the so-called national priority, which preferred Swiss workers to foreign workers, fell two years ago, the issue of work permits for German doctors is no longer a problem.
But not only Switzerland is a worthwhile country for German doctors, going to Great Britain also makes sense: The gross annual salary in England is between 36,000 and 63,000 euros, plus fixed allowances for on-call duty, which can also lead to a 50 percent increase in salary . The earning potential for doctors there is about twice as high as in Germany. In addition, the opportunities for further training are considered excellent, so that there is now real competition here. As a result of the enormous demand for training positions from young interns, the UK is currently looking for qualified specialists with professional experience.
Incidentally, the highest incomes for clinicians can be achieved in the USA, found a study on behalf of the British Ministry of Health. Doctors in Australian and Canadian hospitals can also earn well. Great Britain ranks fourth on the wages list, followed by the Netherlands, New Zealand and France. Germany, remember the ten euros and eighty cents, comes last in terms of doctors' remuneration.
The collective bargaining agreements for clinicians that have just been negotiated should not change this: According to this, a newcomer to a university clinic earns 3600 euros a month instead of 3091 euros gross. The flight of doctors abroad will hardly be stopped with this increase in salaries. Several thousand assistant doctor positions are already vacant at German clinics, so the DIW is now recommending a measure that has long been practiced abroad among German offspring: It advocates the targeted recruitment of young doctors - from Eastern European EU countries.
- How do I become an RPA developer
- New York University is renowned in Singapore
- Why are leftists so oicophobic?
- Sells Publix alcohol
- Why is Geography Day celebrated on January 14th
- What are fashion schools looking for
- What kind of food is Swedish
- How is gay life in France
- What do you like about weighted blankets
- How simple am I
- Are Copic Markers the Best and Why
- Who would win Captain America or Venom?
- How are Australians treated abroad
- What is the meaning of 3 a.m.
- Will Apple purchase the TikTok app
- Did Kant put life above morality
- What do Americans think of Romania
- What does a pilot wear
- How is technology changing education
- May teachers like their work
- Is public transport electrically operated?
- What celebrities have the most expensive house
- Should I believe in Sade Sati
- What is an Oscar for?
- Why is risk and compliance important
- What is the most ruthless type of MBTI
- Can IAS officers work in RAW
- Can we use Robo Sand for plastering
- Hate parents why
- Somebody hates Captain Marvel
- Does your country have illegal immigrants
- How can I buy Ideonella sakaiensis online
- What do all Muslims have in common?
- Which is the best posture corrector woman