Stephen Hawking had Asperger's Syndrome
8 year old girl has a higher IQ than Albert Einstein
November 21, 2019 - 4:34 pm
Smarter than Einstein or Hawking
Adhara Pérez from Mexico, who is only eight years old, has an IQ of 162. This makes her IQ higher than that of Albert Einstein or Stephen Hawking. She is now studying and has big plans for the future, but getting there was anything but easy. You can see why in the video.
The girl was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome at the age of three. This is an autistic developmental disorder that is often associated with limited empathy, poor social skills and unusual special interests. However, general language development and intelligence are by no means restricted in people with Asperger's Syndrome.
So Adhara was always a bit different from her classmates and was teased by them because of that. They called them "weird" and "weird". Her mother reports that she was even beaten. The girl fell into severe depression, which is why her mother sent her to a therapist. This finally determined the extraordinarily high IQ. At 162, this is even two points higher than that of Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking, who each had a quotient of 160.
Already finished high school
After the diagnosis, the pupil was given targeted support by adapting the curriculum to her needs. She finished elementary school at the age of five, finished high school at six, and is now a high school graduate at just eight.
In addition, Adhara wrote a book in which she reports on her experiences. She also recently made the "Most Powerful Women" list from Mexican Forbes magazine.
The eight-year-old is currently studying at the university. She is taking two online courses in mathematics and industrial and systems engineering. So she can stay at home. In the video, she tells what plans the young genius has afterwards and what message Adhara sends to her envious people.
How do I know if my child is also gifted?
The "normal" IQ is between 85 and 115. People with an IQ above 115 are considered to be above average. One speaks of giftedness if the intelligence quotient is over 130.
The quotient can be determined as part of an intelligence test (IQ test). Statistically, however, only two out of a hundred people are gifted.
The first signs that you can use to tell whether your child is also gifted can be found here.
- What if Austria and Hungary were united today?
- Are there any Chinese in Athens?
- Toronto is on a fault line
- Is the python language safe
- Toronto is on a fault line
- Why do people care 1
- Why do Americans believe Canadians have accents?
- How's an HVAC company going
- Why is Australia called Hoju in Korean
- How many bullets does a pistol contain?
- Why do people get strong in prison?
- Why do people need health care
- Who gave Daenerys the dragon eggs
- How does the transport management work
- What are some underrated streetwear brands
- What do libertarians think of gentrification?
- How do non-profit organizations receive emails
- Can you declare the existence of life
- What is 2 3 3 4 5
- How is China responsible for climate change
- What is sterling in sterling silver
- Will Air Transat join the Star Alliance
- What are the different types of flooring
- Can a Canadian live in New Zealand?