What's your rating of Justworks
Justworks is a cloud-based HR solution that helps manage employee benefits, payroll, government documents, and other related functions. The software can be used by start-ups and small to medium-sized businesses.
Justworks helps manage payroll functions and can distinguish between full-time, part-time and hourly wage workers. The company can automatically manage payroll payments at the end of each payroll cycle, as well as track refund and bonus payments. The software also helps with onboarding new hires and provides tools for entering deposit details, health insurance plans, and other data. The dashboard function enables employees to request leave and to register themselves for discounts and other benefits. Employees can also review their payments and download pay slips from the dashboard.
Justworks also offers a central repository to store all employee-related documents in one place. These documents include Form W-2s, stock option grants, and performance reviews. To ensure the security of confidential documents, access rights can be managed to ensure that only certain employees are shown confidential data. Justworks has a built-in calendar that highlights important events such as paid vacation days, anniversaries, birthdays and payment dates. The calendar can also be synchronized with the existing organizational calendars.
Justworks enables companies to comply with federal, state, and local regulations. The tool helps with filing income tax returns, sends copies of the W-2 form to all employees at the end of the fiscal year, and takes care of filing the appropriate documentation to ensure the organization is ACA compliant. Justworks integrates with QuickBooks, Xero and QBO and helps synchronize all payments. The tool also works with Metlife, Aetna, One Medical, and Citi Bike to provide a variety of employee benefits.
Price options from:
$ 39.00 / month
Compare with popular alternatives
- What is the story of Dravidian
- What is Haskell actually useful for?
- What is your favorite bag
- What is your prejudice against China
- What are web apps and native apps
- The Tang Dynasty was largely vegetarian
- Is a dream always worth a fight
- How do koi fish grow faster
- How can I get kinder
- Who doesn't wear matching socks?
- Can I export gray cloth?
- Why don't people know each other very well?
- Is entropy relative
- Did God create Christianity
- Make biological differences in the matter of sex
- Which was the first national anthem
- Who is the top celebrity investor
- Postmates is a legitimate company
- What are the best online bookstores
- Japan requires a visa
- What is titanium worth
- What does information security cover
- What is meant by PRC Telangana
- Which books should icon designers read?