How does Iron Man die
Avengers Endgame: That's why Iron Man really had to die
The heroic death of Iron Man in Avengers 4: Endgame caused a lot of surprise among fans. Many viewers left the cinema performance with great shock. The scriptwriters apparently have a good reason for this. Now they reiterated the importance of this decision to the plot.
The grand finale of the Infinity saga ended with the glorious victory of the Avengers over Thanos. For that, Tony Stark had to make the ultimate sacrifice. The Avengers leader paid with his life in Avengers 4: Endgame. Only in this way could the villain be wiped out with the power of the Infinity Stones. Many reports and theories about Tony's last words and their meanings followed. Not everyone seemed to really want to come to terms with the end of Iron Man.
The two screenwriters Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely got in touch on the subject. In an interview with Vanity Fair, they were asked why they let the hero die in the first place. Markus replies: "Because it legitimizes the whole thing. If you just keep going until it subsides or you lose interest, everything retroactively loses its effect, so that people think less of everything that was before. The possibility to have to consciously tie all these threads together, let them run towards something and end it, is what stories are about. "
In the same interview, the different fates of Captain America and Iron Man were also addressed. Stephen McFeely reveals: "As the films progressed, we found that Cap and Tony were on story lines that crossed one another.
Cap, who had started out completely selflessly and jumped on grenades for better or worse, became more and more selfish. Not to say selfish, but when you watch Civil War, he makes decisions based on what he wants in it, even if he's tearing the Avengers to pieces. And Tony started out as a brazen Playboy billionaire whose responsibilities gradually grow. We realized sometime in late 2015 that to become the best version of himself, Steve had to have a life, while Tony might have to lose his for the same goal. "
Even if Iron Man lost his life in Endgame, it doesn't mean Robert Downey Jr. will never end up in the role again. We could see him again in the upcoming Black Widow solo film in the near future. This takes place between the plot of Civil War and Infinity War. In Germany you can see Black Widow on April 30th, 2020.
Source: Vanity Fair
- How do I pay for the groceries I have delivered
- What is Randy Crawford's most successful song
- Delayed Birth How old is too old
- Where to buy platinum in Chennai
- Does lucid dreaming influence real life
- What can I not miss in Boston
- What makes Canada great
- Are English people seen as white
- Why is globalism or nationalism better
- Is religion hypocritical or religious
- How free is free 1
- Who started colonialism
- What tools do astrologers use to predict
- Why is Shravan month cheap
- Does my life have a purpose?
- Intellectual disability comes under physical disability
- Why do 3D printers print slowly?
- How can I become a branch manager
- How do you cement a wall
- What is your weekly skin care routine
- What is the full form of GTT
- Moechtegern is a bad word
- What do marathies think of Tamils
- Favorite Harry Potter characters
- Is marijuana legal in Jamaica
- What does the communicative translation mean
- What is the cure for autism
- How can I get a Canadian Visa
- Why is early childhood education important
- What do the recent measles outbreaks tell us
- Are blue diamonds really diamonds
- How do you pass the MMPI test
- What are the uses of tomato seeds
- How can I be productive in the summer