What do Indonesians think of Brazil?
The Brazilians themselves have grouped the country into five major regions: the north, the north-east, the south-east, the south and the central-west. These in turn are divided into a federal district, which includes the capital Brasília, and 26 federal states, which are not only geographically but also economically, socially and culturally diverse.
These partly correspond to the natural structure of Brazil, but are also very different in terms of cultural history. The development, conquest, settlement and cultivation of these large regions took place in different time phases and under different historical conditions.
The north and south-east are the historically oldest and still most populous regions of Brazil. About 70% of the population live in these two regions, which make up just under 30% of the territory. The settlement of the south, the midwest and the north is more recent. Only 14% of the population live in the mid-west and north, together almost 2/3 of the area of Brazil.
In the past hundred years, Brazil's population has increased practically tenfold. It rose rapidly from 17.4 million (1900) to 195 million (2010 census). The demographic growth curve, which showed a steep upward trend in the middle of the 20th century, has now flattened significantly. In the last decade the population increased by 15%.
About half of the Brazilian Indians, officially numbered at around 900,000 (2010), live in the north. Even if they only make up a negligibly small proportion of the population across the country today, they have left numerous traces in Brazilian culture.
- Where can you get free AutoCAD software
- How do perceptions influence individual behavior?
- Why does my ring finger hurt
- What is import export process in India
- Is Paris Jackson black or biracial
- How to improve your vocabulary
- What is a personality disorder of Cluster B.
- Why did early people emigrate from Africa
- Can I donate used socks?
- How far can humans swim underwater?
- How can I start learning Russian
- Why do people emigrate from Malaysia
- What are the investment opportunities in Kenya
- What does an insurance broker do
- What do Americans think of Romania
- How do Ethiopians see other African countries
- Which countries practice modern communism?
- Can a 2000mW laser cut through glass
- How do you squeeze someone's ego
- Pascal is an outdated language
- Why did you realize that you were straight?
- How can I recover 13 bitcoins
- Which is the best drama school in Lahore
- What are movies like White Chicks
- Is Donald Trump an SJW 1
- Can registered sex offenders use public toilets
- Quebecers are allowed to work in France
- Are Tamils nice to Americans
- Why are not all countries democratic?
- What is real achievement of life
- What Chinese dishes are loved around the world
- What makes a person a person of the people
- How long do tan streaks stay