Why are leftists so oicophobic?
Open the borders, this is how fate takes its course - in Africa it will happily continue to climb, so will be
we then defeat the evil west - the white, stupid man, then lets us also to his blond one
Girls ran - once we climbed these, we will get your houses too - then you will die
out and we get the last out of your country - afterwards we realize that all of this will be in vain
was - because no wage slave is alive anymore, now we have to strive for prosperity ourselves -
soon it will look like the land of the Moors, so your own stupidity will fly around your ears.
And the moral of the story, don't trust the rich man, because he just wants to drink, eat and eat
young women lie, while you should then fight for his advantage here.
African heads of state have no interest in combating migration
By Hubert von Brunn / guest author3. December 2017 Updated: December 3, 2017 8:13 PM
The main causes of the misery in Africa are consistently concealed: corruption and population explosion. More than $ 2,000 billion in aid has flowed to African countries over the past 60 years. The positive effects of these donations are, to put it mildly, very manageable. An analysis by Hubert von Brunn.
- Is Russia mentioned in Hinduism
- Help me choose a doctor
- What's your least loved British word
- How secure is the QR payment
- Why is India better than the USA
- How do cowboy huts help a cowboy
- Make collectibles a good investment
- How do ordinary people become great personalities
- What is your biggest daily challenge
- Carved Tirupati Balaji statue
- How do we stop violence permanently
- Difference between direct stress and bending stress
- How can Superman be killed
- Kills brain cells by sneezing
- Everything works fine in China
- What is the tinder swipe limit
- What are the Chinese doing in Canada
- Why do immigrants leave California
- What are some ideals of your life
- Is it synonymous with happiness to be a celebrity?
- Narcissistic people make good soldiers
- What are Common French Names
- How does fashion attract us?
- Why is the Netherlands called the Netherlands