What is the best tofu dish
Crispy sesame tofu with tahini-peanut sauce (vegan, gluten-free)
Hey dear ones
today I want to share a recipe with you for super crispy sesame tofu share! A meal with which you can certainly convince every previous tofu skeptic of the opposite!
Another delicious tofu recipe would also be mine "Asian noodles with crispy tofu and chili peanut sesame sauce“.
tofu is definitely one of the most popular and diverse meat alternatives on the vegan and vegetarian market.
I mean who doesn't know him ?! It is available in the flavors natural, both the firm and the creamier silken tofu, but it is also available smoked, in the form of schnitzels and sausages and in many other versions.
The Natural tofu Varieties all taste pretty much the same neutral or like nothing. So I wouldn't recommend eating the tofu just like that. But with the correct seasoning and preparation method the “boring” natural tofu can also be used to conjure up delicious, crispy, protein-rich bites that spice up every dish and even make it a highlight.
Therefore, today I would like to show you a recipe or a method of preparation that will definitely taste super delicious. I guarantee it won't be the last time vegan tofu recipes will try once you get a taste for it.
For this recipe you also need not a lot of ingredients and it is, like almost always with me, quick and easy to prepare. Because that's how I like it best! Standing in the kitchen for ages is not my thing at all and I don't think that's necessary to get a delicious and nutritious dish to cook.
In any case, today I opted for crispy sesame tofu with a delicious creamy sesame peanut sauce. There is also rice and fried broccoli, topped with a few peanuts. Because I love this "extra nutty crunch“On my dishes.
And now let's start with the delicious recipe, because I'm sure you're curious. Or?!
Crispy sesame tofu with tahini-peanut sauce (vegan, gluten-free)Author: Bianca Zapatka
- 400 g rice of your choice
- 1 broccoli
For the tofu:
- 400 g tofu
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pinch of chilli
- 3-4 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3-4 tbsp gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp oil to taste (I used wok oil)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil (toasted)
- Salt pepper
Tahini peanut sauce:
- 3 tbsp sesame tahini
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1-2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 5 tbsp water depending on the desired consistency
- 1 clove of garlic pressed (optional)
- a small piece of grated ginger (optional)
- a squeeze of lemon or lime juice
- Spring onions
- First, squeeze the liquid out of the tofu (this works best if you wrap the tofu in kitchen paper).
- Then cut the tofu into cubes.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic cloves and grate the ginger.
- Mix the soy sauce, garlic, chili powder and ginger in a bowl and soak the tofu in it for at least 2 hours (preferably overnight).
- Cook the rice in salted water according to the instructions on the packet.
- Divide the broccoli into florets and cook in a saucepan with boiling salted water for approx. 6-8 minutes until al dente. Then pour off the cooking water and allow the broccoli to evaporate.
- Mix the sesame seeds with the breadcrumbs on a plate and roll the marinated tofu in it.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the tofu on all sides until crispy brown.
- Heat the sesame oil in another pan and fry the drained broccoli for about 5 minutes on a high level.
- Add the rest of the marinade from the tofu and fry. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Then carefully scrape the browned crust off the bottom of the pan so that after a while you have some delicious, crunchy “crumbs”.
- Finally, mix all the ingredients for the tahini peanut sauce in a container.
- Arrange the cooked rice in bowls, spread the broccoli with the breadcrumbs on top and serve with the tofu, the tahini-peanut sauce and a few peanuts and fresh spring onions.
© Bianca Zapatka | All images and content are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you'd like to republish this recipe, link this page. You can find more information here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Advertising notice for links with asterisks (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that will earn me a small commission if you buy products through them. There are no additional costs for you. You can find more information about this here.
Category: Main Dishes, RecipesTags: broccoli, creamy, dip, peanut butter, vegetables, hearty, crispy, rice, sesame, sauce, tahini, tofu, vegan, spicy
- How do I pay for the groceries I have delivered
- Dyscalculia Can you cure dyscalculia
- Are capitalism and socialism real?
- Where is Cambridge University
- Where can I buy Waklert online
- What are some great DIY wedding ideas
- How proud are the Armenians to be Aryans
- Is Brazil socialist
- What is tax compliance
- How can I take my life seriously
- Can a pedestrian enter a residential complex?
- When should you use pointers in C ++
- Why are Chinese government officials so shameless
- Which TV show best represents British culture?
- Whatever happened to Brexit
- Is the state of Winnipeg really dangerous?
- What are Marvel Comics
- What is an Amazon FBA Business
- Divya Bharti was killed by Shiv Sena
- What's the point of using Facebook
- When are clothes sold in Europe?
- Why were indigenous people hunted
- When do women usually stop breastfeeding?
- How is Australia governed